Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Embryonnck

Rly need haircut. I have dust-coloured regrowth down to my ears and a fringe down to my upper lip. Someone come to my house with scissors and dye and let's make something happen, yow!

My travel alarm clock batteries are running out, and as a result it's making these dying, low-pithced screeching noises every hour. I wake up in the middle of the night to something that sounds sounds like a furby that's been thrown against a wall. (shivers)

On a completely random tangent I would also like to add that I don't appreciate being deleted off Facebook purely based upon my association with someone. Don't presume to know what kinds of things I would do when you've barely had a fucking conversation with me. That is all.


Watch -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjQgBFe_Pw0&feature=channel_page

So.. Live at the Zoo?

No comments: