Monday, May 4, 2009

ipconfig

Anyone who has been to our house before will know that we have a few computers lying about the place hooked up to the net. So rather than yelling across the hall to make Eleanor get me a snack, a Facebook message will usually suffice. Pretty much a domestic communication WIN.


mongalong_x@hotmail.com says:
all im left with is some flavourless shit with 3 year old corn called "italian minestrone"


mongalong_x@hotmail.com says:
h8 u


lehnorus@hotmail.com says:
hahahahaahahhahahahaha


lehnorus@hotmail.com says:
are you fucking eating that


mongalong_x@hotmail.com says:
yes you cunthole


mongalong_x@hotmail.com says:
go back to your room and keep away frm my soup


lehnorus@hotmail.com says:
hahahshd


lehnorus@hotmail.com says:
my soup


mongalong_x@hotmail.com says:
i really misjudged my aim while putting it in the mug. there is powdered italian all over my shirt



Oh I love being Gen Y.

2 comments:

Spoz said...

it's the labels you posted on this blog that disturb me the most..

"COMPUTERZORS"!?

this is me on the cusp of both Gen X and Y rolling my eyes at you..

Miranda said...

you love it newb.