Monday, December 7, 2009

I

Just to kill some time before I go to a staff meeting at the Ed Castle. Yes, I've reduced myself to the mouldy, pubic hair stuck in the grates of the hospitality plughole and submitted myself to the position of glassy. Ah well, at least there's no grease trap cleaning involved plus the ever wonderful promise of hella ca$h.

But until hella ca$h arrives, my poor jeans, which have two rips that seem to grow bigger with each wear, will have to last out. Which means borderline ass for street-strollers behind me.



Now behold THIS... endless entertainment for any English student / geek: Scribblenauts. God fucking damn I love this game.



So that's about all...now it's time to intervene with the stereo downstairs. Mum is cranking the Christmas Carols already. It's the 8th of December. I've got three more weeks of this 20th-century-modern-"hip"-tale of Rudolph the Rednosed reindeer shit.

No comments: